The Placement Officer is a full-time position responsible for the administration of evaluation, qualification, waiting lists and placement of clients in TDHF Senior and Community Housing and related programs.
The following personal attributes will see you succeed in this position:
- Superior interviewing skills and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and a desire to learn and do the job “right”
- Calm, positive, “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Professional appearance and time management
- A team player that will step in wherever needed
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality
Form your resume and salary expectation in confidence to:
Tim Janzen, Chief Administrative Officer
The hiring process will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.