How to Apply for Senior Self-Contained Housing
Taber & District Housing Foundation has 107 units in Taber, Vauxhall, Barnwell, and Grassy Lake which provide Independent Living for Seniors.
To Apply for Senior Self-Contained Housing:
- Download the Application for Senior Self-Contained Housing, or pick up a copy at:
- Taber & District Housing Foundation: 5318 48th Avenue, Taber AB
- Read entire application.
- Complete all areas in the application, except for signatures.
- Gather all required documentation.
- Phone to make an appointment with our Placement Officer (403-223-2767, extension 4)
- Bring your application to the appointment. Initial Appointment is approximately 20 minutes.
- You will be contacted if you are approved and then again when there is a vacancy for you.